Do you think you have what it takes to be a CodeMutant? If your answer is yes, then it is time to test your mettle against your peers at the first ever CodeMutants.
MIIT will be conducting CodeMutants 2019 – a competitive programming contest – on July 6, 2019. The contest is open to all MIIT students from Batches 2015, 2016, and 2017.
The contest will have two tracks:
- Ninja – for students preparing to participate in the Myanmar Collegiate Programming Contest and the International Collegiate Programming Contest. These teams have already been formed and no registration is required.
- Mutant – for students wanting to get their hands dirty. Students will need to register teams of 2 using the link provided below.
The details for each track are given below:
- Team Size – 3 participants, teammates can be drawn from across batches
- Time – 5 hours (from 10 AM to 3 PM)
- Number of Problems – 10
- Registration Required – No
- Team Size – 2 participants, teammates can be drawn from across batches
- Time – 3 hours (10 AM to 1 PM)
- Number of Problems – 3
- Registration Required – Yes, use the link below to register your team:
Both the tracks will be held in an environment similar to other popular competitive programming contests, like MCPC, ICPC, etc.
So, what are you waiting for? Register now, start preparing, and code your way to glory!
Please contact the following people in case you have any questions: